Maintenance Worker - Freedom House
Maintenance Housekeeper Position at Freedom House Per Diem
The Maintenance Housekeeper reports to the Freedom House Facilities Manager and Shift Supervisor when the facility manager is not in the building.
- The position requires general cleaning
- Buffing of the floors, and changing light bulbs in the building
- Cleaning apartments when Residents leave.
- Must have ability to work within a team environment in general and on specific projects.
- General maintenance cleaning and repair.
- Experience working in a hospital or shelter service.
- English and Spanish a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of: general cleaning Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work within a team
Position: Per Diem
Hourly Rate: $11.50
Start Date: ASAP
Barrier Free Living (BFL) is dedicated to helping New Yorkers with disabilities live independently in the community. Through its various programs, BFL provides a broad range of residential and non-residential services to disabled survivors of domestic violence, transitional shelter to the disabled homeless, and outreach to physically disabled individuals with mental health and/or chemical addiction issues.